Friday, September 23, 2011

Randoms


* Weather predictions for the NL for the next weekend: sunny and dry. Not exactly a synonym of putting a bikini on and diving into the ocean but anyway... you can barbecue outdoors and maybe sail for a while. Maybe even put on some hot pants, who knows ?  Let's toast those cellulitis ! I need some vitamine D. Oh, and I need to take more pics of Dutchie things too.

* The next weeks I will be living in two houses for a while which means my head will be splited into two parts. And there will be renovations on the main road in the pueblocito / dorpje / little town / petite ville where I live - up to November. The chaos is about to start - which means I have to be even more organized with time planning than usual. Absolute perfection and beyond. And I need a new haircut. Wish me luck.

* And tell me what you like to see here in GFH. Oddities & nonsense? Attractions & entertainment ? Lekkere dingen & hoties ?

* Follow me on Twitter: @AnnaGFH

No comments:

Post a Comment