Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday, 13th February



Hello the world !

This is a wonderful day to go on air.

With this blog thing I hope to bring you something new about this special place on Earth called the Netherlands.

(Well, first of all, it is not a land. The Netherlands is a product of the fantasy and geniality of the Dutch. It is the only country that is below the sea level and grows at every moment in extension.)

In another life, my previous one, I was 100% Brazilian. After one decade of non-stop raining months, low skies an many potatoes dishes further, I am not sure of my nationality in %%% anymore. Anyway, the way I see the world was in great deal molded in Brazil, by Brazilian schools, Brazilian media, Brazilian parents. Therefore, although living among the Dutch for so many years I tend many times to see things from a foreign point of view.

Buuuuut (and there is always a "but" with me) this is a subject for many future posts.

For the moment, welcome to my blog. I promise to post frequently and bring you many aspects of life among the Dutchies.

I would like to receive many greetings !

No comments:

Post a Comment