Friday, April 2, 2010

Have a nice Easter !!


Above, the central hall at my son's school decorated for the Easter. His class together with other groups went to church early in the morning yesterday and then at 10h30 the kids had a brunch.

Little by little spring starts to show its charms in the Netherlands. I hope it stays sunny because up to yesterday it was like an autumn weather, chilly, windy and rainy.
I wish you all a happy holiday and a wonderful weekend !!

P.S.: Soon, I will be giving away a book (in English) with tips to survive in the NL. The lucky winner has to be a follower of this blog with a valid address in the Netherlands. If you are not (yet) a follower become one right now ! Next week I will tell you further details and the simple rules to participate. Other promotions will follow later on this year, so keep tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment