Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meanwhile in Rio....

TAP and Infraero paid hommage to Rio this week in a very special way. In the international airport Galeao they started with oldies (classics Samba do aviao and then Garota de Ipanema), continued the performance with Black Eyed Peas and then a funk rhythm - I gotta feeling.
What the hell am I talking about? Click here.

I think Rio has a natural vocation for parties and events.
Mmmm, World Cup and Olympic Games are going to be GREAT.

Therefore...
Big, relevant questions cross my mind. Such as:
* Will I be in Brazil blogging about it ?
* Will my husband be able to speak some Portuguese then ?
So far I only get out of his mouth:
camarão, cerveja, pão, água, casa, sim, não, táxi, carro, praia, lá, aqui, bom-dia, boa-tarde, boa-noite, toalete, quente, obrigado, cuidado, tchau, beijo, te amo.

Shrimps, beer, bread, water, home, yes, no, taxi, car, beach, there, here, good-morning, good-afternoon, good-evening, restroom, warm, thank you, take care, bye, kiss, I love you.
Bar, guarana, caipirinha, feijoada, churrasco and picanha do not count because they are translated as... bar, guarana, caipirinha, feijoada, churrasco and picanha anyway !!

(Am I mean ? Hahaha, probably. But he doesn't read my blog at all, hehehe !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment