Monday, January 18, 2010

Winterblues Monday


Today is considered by Brittish psychologist Cliff Arnall the most depressive day of the year. Why ? Well, it is the third Monday of January. You have forgotten the good feelings from Christmas and New Year's Eve, it doesn't snow anylonger and you have to work months before its vacation time.
And the bills start arriving.
Uh-uh !
Amsterdam was pretty misty today - what has its charms. Photos will be coming soon.
Therefore, in order to combat my winterblues I did the following today:

* I have bought a lovely CD in de Kalverstraat: "Ziriguiboom, The Now Sound of Brazil". There is Dutch/Brazilian group Zuco 103, Celso Fonseca, Cibelle and BEBEL GILBERTOOOO !!! If I was a man I would fall in love with her. She sings Cada Beijo with that acent. It becomes then Cada Beijuuuuuu-huuuu uh-huuuuu... Especially this song is the best mix of samba with bossa, totally cool.
* I have eaten a big fresh fruitmix - for the vitamines and anti-oxidants;
* I have watched "Bienvenue Chez les Ch'tis" - a bit exagerated characters, but not bad.

* I have decided to Ho'Oponopono some people, my little pains, my whole life. I started (re) doing it last Friday, when I was on the bus on the way to meet someone. The last time I had seen that woman was November, and she gave me lots of headaches. Oh boy! Ho'Oponopono has worked volumes !! The woman last Friday was transformed into another person.
I do need to clean, clean, clean ! The Hawaiian method Ho'Oponopono seems simple.
Just repeat continuously
"I love you" / "Please forgive me" / "I am sorry" / "Thank you". But it is OH SO DIFFICULT to employ it ! I have to release so many wrong memories. All the problems of the world are due to wrong memories. I forget very frequently about practising iHo'Oponopono. But I will be talking about this healing method later on in this blog. More about it here. I was introduced to it via a colleague who lent me his book "Zero Limits".

Well, I have searched for some pics to embellish this Winterblues Monday.
I think the pies suit this purpose . Have you all a nice week !!

No comments:

Post a Comment