Friday, February 12, 2010

One Year Anniversary

Why is it so difficult picturing myself ?

On 13th February 2009 I started a blog. I was not so sure how I was going to manage it, when, how or why. I thought it could be a good hobby to relax and learn more about this means of communication. I never imagined that less than a half year later I would be meeting some other bloggers personally. I thought that only my family, work colleagues and some friends would be checking it. One year later... I discovered that  my family and friends do not follow/read it, some colleagues do. I am mostly read by other bloggers.



Things I do not like or avoid to talk in this blog: about my family in Brazil and in the NL, my work or work related aspects, things I dislike/had a bad experience with. Things you will see here a lot: photos from travels (Holland and Brazil - I avoid posting about other countries. Hey ! it is a blog a bout Holland, remember ?), nature, culture, interviews with foreigners, holidays, restaurants and recipes. Most photos (95% ?) are made by me. I try to give the credits of the other photos as much as I can.
Above: Edu, Gabriela, Faby.
Below, from l. to r.: Dani, Aledys Ver and Jane.

These people above are some fellow bloggers who have somehow supported my blog. Of course there are many many more who showed their appreciation, posted comments, brought critics, suggestions, and inserted a link in their blogs to mine. The above bloggers were courageous enough to grab a camera, go to the front of a mirror, make a click and send me their own photos to be posted here.OBRIGADA !!!

Update: Thanks also to  Lu Russa  for all the support.
(Check here my first post from 13th Feb. 2009).

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you have copied tons of posts from an old blog of mine, Greetings from Holland, 100% without permission. This is ilegal and a crime. I'm repoting you to Blogger. Please delete all stolen content or things are going to get very bad for you.

    ReplyDelete