Thursday, May 6, 2010

Invading Ladybird and Stu's Kitchen

Hmmm, I love spying other people's homes. Today we give a peek at the kitchen of two fellow bloggers from Rotterdam: Ladybird and Stu. She tells us about her present kitchen (they are selling their appartment) her dream kitchen, and her patisserie creations as well.


"I used to use my kitchen almost every evening. Cooking for my boyfriend, family and friends. Baking ofcourse! But now with my new job I'm not always home on time in the evenings, so now I find Stu in the kitchen cooking for me...or the kitchen is abandoned for an evening. The kitchen isn't big enough to actually sit down with people in it, but my friends always end up leaning against the door post while I am cooking or baking. We chat till dinner is ready :D The kitchen used to be yellow.... I decided to put the apple green on the wall. I love it! I love colors. We might use this color again in our new kitchen... who knows!


I wish the washingmachine and dryer could be elsewhere... but the apartment is not big enough to put them somewhere else! So in our new house it would be lovely if it's not in the kitchen!

The balcony is not attached to the kitchen, but on summer evenings it's great to sit there and eat and drink a glass of wine. So I don't mind walking over there.

My dream kitchen has a great oven (for my cakes) a nice big fridge. (Apple) color on the walls. A nice big table where I can sit with my family and friends for eating. It will be nice if this kitchen is open, so while cooking people can already sit down and we can keep on chatting while drinking a glass of wine. I would like a big stove so I can cook a lot of things at the same time :D
We'll have to see if we can find such a place hahaha! "


All the photos and the amazing pastries on this post are from Ladybird. Wow ! Thanks so much for sharing with us your home, your talent and your wishes !
Special thanks to Stu who courteously made the cartoon opening this post. You are such creative guys !
_______________________________________

Nesse post um casalzinho muito criativo e gracinha mostra a cozinha de paredes verdes do apartamento deles em Roterdã. (Reparem que na Holanda não existe área de serviço, por isso a máquina de lavar roupa e secadora às vezes ficam na cozinha, às vezes no banheiro ou no sotão. O azulejo quase nunca vai até o teto.). Ela tem como hobby confeccionar tortas lindissímas ! Ambos são blogueiros também, e estão vendendo esse apartamento e procurando por outro. Espero que todos seus desejos se realizem !

No comments:

Post a Comment