Saturday, December 18, 2010

It is Angels Time !

I guess every mother has heard a couple of stories from her kids which are related to "invisible little friends". I do too - and that was much before my kids start attending a Christian basic school. Once I was in my bed playing with my girl - who was holding my hands and jumping and laughing. I said: "We two are having a lot of fun !" And she said: "Yes, we three !" And looked to her side and didn't want to add anything else. Another time I was wearing a gold medal with a cherubim on it. My son asked: "Who is this ?", "A little angel" I replied. He kept asking: "Ahn ? A child ? With wings ?". I said: "Yes. They fly !". To what he answered "Oooh, now I see ! Those who come from the roof down us via the ceiling, right ?". I fainted a bit. Anyway, let's have some fun with angels stories - from a different perspective, shall we ?   I have always been a huge fan of Erich von Daniken (my father had some of his books) and it is a joy to see how enthusisastic he still is about all ancient astronauts theories.






No comments:

Post a Comment