Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Tree [Kerstboom] (Arvore de Natal)

Old South, Amsterdam.
Christmas trees in all sizes and prices.

Follow me home...

This way...




That's my Christmas tree.

I'd like to have posted it before but I've had some problems with my computer. Tomorrow I'll be celebrating Christmas at my sister-in-law in Purmerend. Today I have been pretty busy in the kitchen (preparing tiramisu and creme brullee) and calling some people in Brazil. I wish you all readers top celebrations !!
Gente, eu to meio lenta com o blog porque o computador ja deu o que tinha que dar. Mas "vamo que vamo". Amanha passo o Natal com minha cunhada e hoje estou o tempo todo na cozinha, preparando as sobremesas para amanha e outros detalhes. Desejo a todos voces otimos festejos !!

No comments:

Post a Comment