Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Wonderful 2010 !!


The pie on the photo is called Torta Alla Gianduia or simply Nutella Pie. The recipe can be found on Nigella Lawsons's "How to be a Domestic goddess". It is just out the oven and we are going to have it tonight. I think it is a pretty image to wish you all who have been following my blog a great 2010 !!

The blog has reached 50 followers today - and that warms up my heart A LOT.

It has not always been easy to blog. Maybe next year I will be blogging less frequently, twice a month or something like that. (January will be tough or impossible). Anyway, I have met wonderful people in the blogland. Some, due to distance, will remain virtual companions. Others, fortunatelly, I have met personally - in Holland and in Brazil. When I started blogging I thought some friends in Brazil and my closest family would be following the posts. Plus maybe some friends and colleagues in Holland. But soon I realized it was been followed by people everywhere and that's great !! Thank you all and once more: a healthy 2010 for us all !! I hope finally we will have a healthier economic system, alternative efficient forms of cancer prevention and access to a non-polluting, free energy.


Gente, obrigada por tudo esse ano. Impossivel seguir todos os blogs que eu gostaria de seguir. Computador moribundo e agonizante, sempre trabalhei 4 dias por semana e agora meus estudos. Mais os pimpolhos... Conheci pessoas doces e interessantes esse ano, atraves da bloglandia. Monica e sua mae Maria Lucia no Rio, mais a Jane a Mara e a Faby em SP. Alguns blogueiros em Amsterdam com os quais ainda mantenho contato. E outras pessoas que infelizmente devido a distancia vao permanecer virtuais... De qualquer forma desejo a todos voces MUITA saude em 2010. Talvez eu blogue bem menos mas vou sempre passar por aqui. Beijocas para todos !!

No comments:

Post a Comment