Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nt 2 - Programma II Diploma


Just fresh via the post. The efforts (financial -, emotional -, physical - and time effort) were paid back with this diploma.
And now it is time to go study something else, completely different and stimulate other parts of the brain. No language course this time. I have already 4 foreign ones to keep gardening (trimming, watering, fertilising...). I keep reading books/magazines watching TV and writting e-mails in Spanish, French and Dutch in order to keep sharp with them. No, I do not get confused or stressed out- it is a sort of a multiple personality or past memories I have. I also behave and feel differently in different languages.
But... hey !! It is still the Brazilian lady who is in the control of all the other characters walking around. Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment