Friday, March 12, 2010

School Cleaning [Diepe Schoonmaak]

To all parents that helped with the school cleaning up yesterday: thank you ! (in the name of Parents comission)

A todos os pais que ajudaram ontem com a limpeza da escola: obrigado ! (em nome do conselho de pais dos alunos)

I have already talked in this post about Spring Cleaning. At my child's school it was Wednesday evening when parents were invited for a deep spring cleaning in the classrooms. I deliberately decided not to do such voluntary work cause last year I had done a lot of such cleaning stuff on a regular monthly basis (plus helping with 250 newsletters, covering with plastic more than 60 books and decorating for Sinterklaas at the daycare room).
Cleaning is great !! Really. I just do not know why schools depend on students' mothers for those extras with cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment