Monday, August 16, 2010

Back !

I am back to blogland ! I have seen and experienced many beautiful places and things during my vacation in different parts in France - I already long for my next visit to that country. However, first things first. This week I have to put my life back on track, therefore... Not so many entries here about my French life. Two or tree posts and that's it. (Hey, this blog is about Holland isn't it ?)  For the moment stay with these interesting ads on giant outdoors I have seen while driving on Belgian highways. Very clear messages.  The name of the campaign is "Auto in = GSM out". Yep, I have seen some accidents and... yep, two in three Belgians confess they occasionally use their mobiles (ok,hands free - but anyway...) while driving. In my case I have difficulties in concentration when my kids are talking too much, asking me things, complaining. When one at least falls asleep it is heaven for me. No... driving is not a big pleasure. Well, see you on the next post !
"Dad, your voice is gone..."
"Honey, why did you cut the line ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment