Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall


The wind in the trees, the crisp air smells like fresh blankets. The dirt looks richer, the green is ripe. I can wrap myself in fluffy comforters and drink warm tea on the porch. For the first time all year I asked to sit in the sun. It's scarf season, I can use my dark nail polish, and wear chunky sweaters with tall boots. I can't wait to fall asleep to the sound of the cold snap. A whole new life to look forward to. Just around the corner are Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Let's celebrate, I'll act like a kid, we can wake up to chilly mornings, make indoor forts, or camp in the great outdoors. I want to make a fire, stare up at the stary night, snuggle in bed and watch movies and feel my cheeks turn pink in the breeze.

Lesson #7: To every thing, there is a season.

No comments:

Post a Comment