Friday, April 3, 2009

Monsters ! Visions !



My son has been coughing the whole night the last two days and this morning he had a temperature. I called work and his school informing of the fact. I also considered an appointment with his doctor. While I was preparing breakfast for my youngest and waiting for my father-in-law to arrive in order to take her to the creche, my son was calling me upstair the whole time.
- There is a noise in the room.
- What kind of noise ?
- Hum, I don't know.

Back to the kitchen, 5 seconds later he called again.

- There is something in the room...
- What then ?
- Er, it comes and disappears...

I went downstairs and 3 seconds later he called me again !

- It is an animal.
- What animal ?
- He has red eyes and such big teeth...

I looked for rats under the bed, looked in the wardrobe. Nothing.

- Mamma goes down. If he comes back again, just call me !
- O-okay !

I heard his voice once more.

- He has red eyes, big teeth and yellow wings !

My heart pumped. He had looked into the eyes of it - whatever it was.

- Is him here now ?
- Yes.
- Can you point him to me ?
- Y-yes.
- Do it.
- There !

I looked up into the ceiling and killed immediately the tiger-hyper-mega mosquito of 3mm. My son rolled up his eyes and sighted in relief. I kissed him "sleep well" and went down to make some tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment