Sunday, April 26, 2009

This Week


I have no idea what I will be posting this week.
No lack of material though. I guess it is more a lack of inspiration.
Maybe the contribution of a special reader and her very artistical photos ?
Maybe a mini-interview ? I am not sure because the person did not want to pose for photos.
Queen's day ? A recipe ? A special shop ? A book ?
I have been in Amsterdam today for some shopping. I have seen interesting things but (there is always a but) I was not in the mood to take pics. Yesterday happened the same too: I have been in Drievliet and was bored with the whole amusement park (my head spinned too much in those  I do- not-know-the-name -things). Maybe I need a break to guess where the blog is taking me to.
Any suggestions ? Please post a comment or write to: anita.fmkb@gmail.com
Thanks !
P.S.: I have updated the list of Dutch sites on the right side of this page. Please have a look, I am sure you will find many interesting things ! I will be updating it regularly with many, many more sites. Keep tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment