Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Pretty Front-Door


This house has its front door blocked by a little table with some objects (pots and a birdhouse) on it. I guess the house owners prefer to use the back door - generally the kitchen door or maybe the garage - to access the house interior. This is not uncommon in villages - do not ask me why. My parents-in-law for instance, although their front door is in perfect shape and not blocked by objects it is never ever used; and this rule is not broken when they receive guests either.
Personally, I like to keep all the house functions clear. I think it is good feng-shui keeping my front door clean, visible and with free access - identification number and little porcelaine plaquette with the family name on it as well. So that good energies can access us - post, good news and friends. Good vibes: come on in !

No comments:

Post a Comment