Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dinner


Today I gonna tell you how to prepare a wonderful fish with only three ingredients: filet of fish (preferably frozen), pesto rosso (dried tomato paste), and yoghurt (I used a greek one, no fat).


Spread the tomato mixture on the fish (see above), then the yoghurt (see below). Oven 25min.
I used cod but you can use any other filet of white fish according to your preference.



If you wish, you can also add cappers, or olives or coriander or parsley at the end.
But believe me: tomato paste and yoghurt is more than enough.


That is the result (see below) with shrimps and parsley:


I served the fish on the top of mashed potatoes, using a ring for that round effect on the presentation.


Ta-da ! Serve the fish with rice and salad or mashed potatoes and veggies as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment