Thursday, September 3, 2009

De Koffie Pot [O Bule de Cafe]

This summer in the island of Terschelling we visited the same cafe we had visited last year: De Koffie Pot. It is located in the village of Midsland, which you can reach after a "short" bicycle ride starting in West Terschelling. We stopped for some cranberry juice, coffee and ice-creams.

Esse verão na ilha de Terschelling visitamos novamente o café que tínhamos visitado ano passado: O Bule de Café. Fica na cidadezinha de Midsland, que pode ser alcançada a partir de West Terschelling de bicicleta mesmo. Nesse bar a pedida tem que ser o famoso suco local: Cranberry juice, pura bomba de vitamina C. Também rolou café pros sogrinhos e sorvetinho pras crianças.

I checked with the tip of my fingers where the shelves were clean (yes, I do these kind of things). Not a single grain of dust.
Passei a pontinha dos dedos (pois é... eu faço eu tipo de coisa, tenho jeito não) nas prateleiras: super limpas, nem um grãozinho de poeira. Os bules pareciam também limpíssimos.

I tried to count roughly all the pots (yes, I am this kind of person). I guess about 200.
Acho que dever ter um total de 200 bules, sem bincadeira.


I like this sort of theme decor - amplified to the maximum - Yes, I am an exaggerated person. Amei a decoração temática - exagerada ao máximo . Sem preconceito TODOS os tipos de bules.

All styles...


I mean really ALL styles...

Even on the terrace tables there were coffe pots - huge indeed - with local wild flowers. How pretty can they be ?
E nas mesas exteriores grandes bules com flores campestres. Simples e lindo não ?

No comments:

Post a Comment