Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Am Just Regular

Would you like to know the definition of a mother-in-law ? She is a woman who has spent at least the last 20 years of her life raising a boy that another woman (younger and immature) snatches from her in 20 minutes.
For those who cannot believe it: I have a wonderful relation with my mother-in-law. She has softned my life here in Holland. She has had a positive and supportive attitude about my decisions and deeds. Today she spent some time with my kids while I had to do some studying. FANTASTISCH !!!!

*************
Hubby has spent the weekend in Madrid with friends. Ok, I have spent many weekends away with colleagues and such. But I have always considered it was NOT my leisure time, just for the record.
*************

I would like so much to thank other bloggers who have domonstrated their appreciation to my hobby becoming a follower of the "Greetings...". It stimulates me even more making my notes and posting my photos around here. OBRIGADAAAAA !!!! I hope it becomes 50 by to the end of this year.

*************
I have already made some photos that are Sinter Klaas related. I hope to be posting here soon. We will be celebrating it on 6th December at my place. By "we" I mean: my little family, parents -in-law and sister-in-law with her family. The last two years we have celebrated it with a cheese fondue. First some pies and traditional sweets in the afternoon. I think it is not so spectacular having bread and slappe kaas (Swiss readers skip this post). I am a Brazilian who likes to spend hours and hours with preparations in order to bring 2000 samba dancers into the avenue. But maybe I will go for it, the cheese and a green salad. It is a sign that I do not want to be (cough, cough, cough) arrogant. Doe normaal. They appreciate when you are practicing "regular" skills, like anyone else. Uuuuh !

*************

Why did I post that photo above ? I feel that I am walking a lonely road. The road is a safe one. No wolves, no big suprises. I know where the road goes to up to February 2010.
But then it is a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment