Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mushroom Pie

I had mentioned on the post of last Monday that I had prepared a wonderful quiche with mushrooms and smoked bacon. Now here on this post I am going to tell you how to prepare that. (I am going through a domestic period these last two weeks so my posts here have been more about food... This will change soon. Next week I will be on a daily basis in Amsterdam so hopefully there will be more posts about culture and expositions. Fingers crossed !). And now you have the photos:





First, you clean 250g champignons well. Do not wash them, because they are like sponges. Just use a towel paper and/or a brush specifically for that. Then you just get your favourite Quiche Lorraine recipe you picked up on the net (or somehere else) and add mushies. Hahahaha ! I know, you probably think this is cheating but I am in a hurry now. See you on the next post !

No comments:

Post a Comment