Thursday, October 14, 2010

Call me kitsch (Me chama de cafona)

Autumn in the Northern Europe for me means: mushrooms and pumpkins. Especially the mushies, they are everywhere in my village - gardens, trees, grass... even on the outer walls of the gym I go to (it is a brand new building).
At an impulse, I have bought today the mushies you see on the photos. They are made of wood and very pretty.
O outono no norte europeu e' anunciado por cogumelos.  Num impulso, comprei hoje esses que vi numa floricultura. Sao feitos de madeira e encantadores.
I have inserted them in vases around my living room. The result you can see on the next photos.
Distribui todos pelos vasinhos da sala de jantar. O resultado voces veem nas fotos a seguir.

And this mushie came with a bonus ! A tiny escargot (equally fake, of course) on it.   Esse cogumelo ai de cima veio com um brinde: um caracolzinho (de mentira, claro !).  

Kitsch... or kitsch ? Well, I have a good excuse to play around with tacky mushies. I just say "Actually I do not care much about them - but the kids find them cool and begged me to buy some". Hahahaha !
Qual a desculpa que eu dou pra essa cafonice ? Ah, que eu tenho criancas e que eles acham lindinho, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment