Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And The Winners Are...

I am so excited to announce the winners names ! I would like to be a millionaire like Oprah and scream: "I give you a fridge !" or  "I give you all a car !". Yeaaaaah ! Hahahaha !!!!


Well, I give you books and pagemarkers then.


And the winners are...
My little girl picked the first piece of paper:


This was the second:

Ju Ben Keid and Amanda from Travels with Persephone blog: congrats !!!! Please send me a comment asap so that everyone can see you guys have read this post. Then please send another comment to me (I will not publish it) with your name and an address to where I can send the book + bookmarker. In the case you do not react within the next two days then I will draw other name (s) and send the book (s) to someone else.

You didn't get anything ? Not to worry ! There will be more coming soon... I will be publishing more 100% Dutch recipes as well . Super easy and yummy ones ! On the right side of this blog page I also added a link to a recently discovered blog: Typical Dutch Recipes from Wendy. Enjoy ! (www.tdsrecipes.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment