Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One Word or Two...

Many thanks to all who have participated on my previous post. Be aware that you still can take part on the draw up to the 15th of February. Just follow the simple rules (become a follower & place a comment) and good luck !


No, I am not on vacation in Brazil nor was I kidnapped by a spaceship or something.


I haven't blogged lately because I am quite busy with many personal issues. On top of that my house is on sale and we are getting visits of potential buyers. We are also looking for some pieces of furniture, floor parquet and a window for the new one (we get the keys on the 1st of March). It is very time consumming - and I am starting to get stressed now and then ! Maybe after moving into the new house in mid March I will then post about my "old" house and my "new"... many people do not have a clue about the particularities of a Dutch house.


I hope to be able to post here soon about more interviews with foreigners living in Holland AND much more about Dutch-y things. More recipes, more locations, design, pop culture, eyecandies and weird stuff !
If you are a foreigner living in Holland and would like to share with others about your expectations, dreams, experiences and accomplishments please enter in contact with me. Just place a comment on any post entry providing me your story and your e-mail address. I will not post you comment - but will discuss the possibilities of interviewing you for GFH.


No comments:

Post a Comment