Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dutch Fashion: Didi

I have been into the huge Didi shop in Zaandam today to check the sales... boy, huuuuge discounts on their "old collection". Could anyone believe I paid just 10 euros for a pair of jeans ? The normal price was 69,95euros. I have also bought a very chic dress (in crocheted top+ silk ballone' skirt) for my little girl for just 15euros ! Again, the normal price was 69,96 euros. Lots and lots of top quality, refined clothes with up to 60% or 70%reduction.   I love $ale$ ! I love Didi !

Above, I took a pic of their folder with the new collection . In my opinion Didi has rather a "Belgian" flavour than Dutch. Ultra feminine, lots of hadcrafted products, many lays & juxtapositions & patchworks... and unexpected combinations of materials (lace with jeans, wool with silk, cotton and crochet, etc.) with now and then a touch of glitter.  If you live in the NL you have surely noticed a Didi shop. They are simply everywhere.

Below, some of the samples I snatched from their website and that I LOOOVE:

Above: this dress is called "Origami". Love, love, love.
You find Didi shops in the Netherlands and Belgium.
www.didi.nl (in English!)

No comments:

Post a Comment