Monday, January 24, 2011

Freedom of Speech


People with blogs aren't mute. The thing is I'm not here to make a political statement. I'm not interested in the opinion of the naysayer. I am not the caged bird. This was easier at blog 3. I'm pretty sure I won't become the next social prophet with nothing to say. What if my life isn't so profound. Everyday turns like the last. My change comes from mindful revolution. The task of fighting the resistance, my greatest feat. I am in the evolution to a better person. Evolution to have open, equal discussion. The evolution of listening more, holding till I've thought about the option of change. Evolution of spirit to move in the right direction. Be like the salmon in the stream. I didn't start a blog and make it this far because I thought sharing my inner most thoughts would be a piece of cake. I didn't get here on reckless abandon, late nights and worry aren't fools gold. We all choose to invest in something, make a conscious decision to buck the system, even if that means following the flow of a new current. This is a new day, this is the start of something good.

Lesson #52: Start over


No comments:

Post a Comment