Sunday, January 16, 2011

Renew


"Right now we are standing at a massive point of rebirth"
-Lars Ulrich

Nothing like going out of town to muster your inner strength. Time away, is all I need to busy my mind on something else. It seems like answers unearth themselves when you're not paying attention. Being busy makes everything less complicated. Sometimes I dream about moving to a whole new town, making a new start, beginning again. This may sound crazy, but I love to throw myself into work. I believe we were made to push ourselves past the limit. We were designed to to go the distance. Comfort Zones make us boring people. If you can't dive into new project, if you can't create, you become complacent. The death of love at the hands of comfort.

Lesson #51: You can always do something

No comments:

Post a Comment