Monday, April 25, 2011

WOW OH WOW I AM BEING INTERVIEWED BY WHIPPED CREAM


Pinch Me! I MUST be dreaming.

ME???!!!

Yes Me. L.J. Holmes will be interviewed on WHIPPED CREAM on May 3 and I'll pontificate

most brilliantly in an ALL DAY chat on their website on May 4th. A day DEDICATED, to ME...can you believe it?! (I see you snickering over that

...cruel, really, really cruel!)

What WILL I find to talk about? Boring

little me? Hmmm.

Okay, I can heat things up by talking about what it feels like to get the number one hottest cover at Muse Publishing so far...You know THAT one up there.

(I won't blame you for taking another look.)

I can talk about my very first ever release SANTA IS A LADY that took an astonishing
2010 Fifth Place
FIFTH PLACE less than six weeks after it released in the 2010 Preditors and Editors Readers Poll. 

I can talk about having a daughter who lives with me and is a Best Selling Author. Have you READ her amazing world Artica with the release of

FROZEN? Not to mention her

P.E.A.R.L. nominated suspense, mystery, romance

THE LIGHTHOUSE?

See, I can talk about being a writer and sharing it with my writer daughter. Is that not

symbiotic or what?

Oh and I am sure I can talk about lots of other things, like

Muse Publishing

and the TWELVE CONTRACTS I have with this

exploding from the pack new e-Pub.

Here's the urls

http://www.longandshortreviews.com/WC/interviews.htm
 so you can find me on both



May

3rd for the interview,






and




4th for the unscripted, oh my,




chat.


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whippedcream2 


TWO dates?

WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment