Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You gotta Twitter (Tem que "twitta" )

Bilingual post (English / Portuguese)

If you wish to follow me on Twitter I am there as Greetings From Holland @AnnaGFH.
I have been extremely lazy to start it before - but I have succumbed to the evidences.
I am not so sure I will become a big fan, though. Well, a girl gotta try it, anyway.
Below, a video from a Brazilian programme called Comedia MTV ridicularizing the Twitter and its users.
It is hilarious, it is a parody, it is in Porutugese - so be warned !
(Hey, and do not forget to follow this blog clicking on the right side of this page).



Quem quiser me seguir no Twitter estou como @AnnaGFH. Recomendinho.
Relutei, menosprezei mas agora vou dar uma chance para testar o poder do Twitter.
Se voce não está no Twitter lembre-se de seguir meu blog clicando no lado direito dessa página, brigadão ! 
Nos planos da minha tuitagem não vou incluir muitas abobrinhas ou coisas muito pessoais... Sim: cultura, promoções, sorteios e sugestões turísticas. 
A partir de agora tambem vou sempre tentar incluir um botão de Twitter no final de cada post.
E vamos twittar, vamos forrozar !  

No comments:

Post a Comment