Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bike [Fiets] (Bici)




It is a while I do not post about bikes here. The last time was about a Dutch bike used as decorative piece and parked in front of a shop in Brazil. I found this ultradecorated one today when I went to the supermarket. I started taking photos with my atomic camera and misplacing the bike for better angles when I heard somebody behind me saying: "My bike is really beautiful isn't it ? Two euros per pic, please." I blinked many times, mumbled something incomprehensible, grabbed my kid and disappeared inside of the supermarket.
Encontrei essa bici quando fui hoje ao supermercado. Comecei a fazer fotos com minha camera atomica e mover a bicicleta um pouquinho para obter os melhore angulos quando ouvi alguem dizer por tras de mim: "Minha bicicleta e' mesmo muito linda, ne ? Dois euros por foto, por favor". Pisquei os olhos, murmurei algo ("que caro, vou deletar tudo") , rodei os calcanhares e me pirulitei pra dentro do supermercado que nem um raio.

No comments:

Post a Comment