Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Last week while visiting Pamela Koo's blog ("Pamcakes") I had the surprise to discover she had nominated me for an award. The Kreativ Blogger Award is a way for people within the blogging community to recognize each other for their writing abilities, innovative art and design, photography, and all things creative. It also comes with a set of “rules”:

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

And my nominees are (in alphabetical order):

1 - Andrea from blog Brazil Nut. Andrea lives in New York and is a vegan. She writes in Portuguese. Even if you do not plan to become a veganist, Andrea has very interesting recipes and texts.

2 - Caruso from blog "Muito Japao 2". He is a Brazilian (non Japanese descendent) who lives in Japan since 2002 and is extremely passionate and professional about blogging. His blog is in Japanese and Portuguese and the quality is outstanding.

3 - Dani from Sabor & Paladar. This is quite a different blog about food. Dani blogs about cooking books, recipes, cooking techniques, food advertisement, nutrition, supermakets, street markets, hotel meals, herbs, drinks, table & kitchen accessories, and much more.

4 - 40's something Brazilian Edu from blog "Cachorro Cansado". His stories (fiction or truth or in between?) in search for real love are hilarious.

5- I have just discovered Texan JaPRA from blog "Just a Plane Ride Away". Amazing photos, everything looks so professional. I still have to explore her blog much, much more.

6 - Mariangela from "Comentario Visual e Escrito". A sophisiticated blog in Portuguese about fashion, movies, graphic design, videos, interviews, expositions, and much more.

7 - English Stuart from Invading Holland. Man, this talented guy has a fine humour and makes me wonder why do I still blog.

(You can click on their names to go to their blogs. They are all listed on the right side of this page under expat blogs or favourite blogs.)

And now the most difficult part: I have to name 7 things about myself that other people may find interesting. I think I have mentioned things about me in other memes. Anyway, here goes some:

1 - I can pick objects from the floor with my toes
2 - I can polish my own nails (fingers and toes)
3 - I have a very high myopia (-8.50) and it is not stable yet. I am a total slave of contact lenses and glasses and many times I see black points flying in front of me (mouches volantes). Therefore, I avoid driving at night.
4 - I have green fingers.
5 - I am a very loyal friend.
6 - I am a polyglot. Do not worry, it is not contagious. And yes: I make a lot of mistakes in all languages I manage.

I should write 7 things, I know, but for the moment I think that's all - not so creative, humpf!.

Me, me, me... I think I have talked enough about me, almost ad nauseum. I stop here.
Oh, and please do not forget to rush to have a look at Pamela 's blog. She is preparing a wonderful duck in a home video. The girl is a talented cook and presenter ! Thanks a lot Pam !

No comments:

Post a Comment