Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Brazil 2 x 1 Korea

I still find odd about the Dutch television that they do not show Brazilian street scenes during the games Brazil takes part in. Don't they have reporters there or elsewhere in the world (=out of Europe)? Globo television always before matches, during the commercial breaks and after matches presents flashes of different parts of the country, interviews with the family and friends of the players, how Brazilian people are following and celebrating the games in South Africa and around the world... I bet Globo also has cameras in Korea and has approached the Korean community in Brazil as well. So much more dynamic. The Dutch press is more concerned about the Bavaria babes fiasco than anything else. Bah !

Maicon kisses his wedding ring after scoring a goal: "I have thought about all what I have gone through in my life to arrive here and remembered about everyone who have helped me along the way." (photo Epoca online)

No comments:

Post a Comment