Friday, June 18, 2010

Sleeping With The Enemy ?

The girl above I have met during this winter and I have pictured her here before. She is young and sweet - but I have to confess that during our first meeting up I just had a superficial image of her. An-easygoing-person-who-moved-to-Holland-to-live-with-her-Dutch-boyfriend, sort of idea.
After some conversations later on this year I could notice how tough working, serious student, goal minded and resilient she is. Big smiles, big laughing and big plans. Probably I will be featuring an interview with her later on here on the GFH.

Here is Elaine with her boyfriend, Bjorn, in a bar in Leiden. Yep, apparently he has become a huge Brazilian fan (and I hope he is not wearing something orange under it). This brings me to the following question directed to all mixed couples in Holland or in the rest of the world... during World Cup soccer games who do you root for ? And your partner... who is he rooting for ? Elaine, if Brazil plays against Holland... does Bjorn must wear the Brazilian team's jersey ? If not... does he go to the bench ? And under which conditions does he get a red card ? So many questions, so little time...
Celebrating after Brazil has scored its second goal against Korea. Now... a beautiful brunette, a soccer match plus a couple of beers... It doesn't take much for a guy to be happy, does it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment