Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Toys


"Today may be the beginning of the end... or the end of the beginning... or the beginning of the beguine."
-Leslie Zevo

I'm not gonna grow up. The future gives me hives. I'm not making a move till I feel like it. It's not so wrong to be immature. I like cartoons, and so what if my mom still helps me with my laundry. I'm grown up enough. I prefer to go on playing pretend. If it counts, most days I don't feel very adult, but there are things... I have an electric bill in my name. I say things like, "Let's take a look at those metrics." I'm allowed to babysit. I feed my own dog, and I technically lived alone before I knew you. Being responsible freaks me out. At some point I wonder what else there is. I am constantly on the hunt, searching for something to define the inbetween. I'm Goldilocks.

Lesson #35: Keep Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment