Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Dutch Eyecandy: Art on Outer Walls

On the way to my sister in law (in Purmerend) I always spot this house above and promise to myself that I will one day stop on the side of the road and take some pics. The problem is: go look at your calender for "one day". It simply doesn't exist. Any day is "one day". You just have to decide when to make from a "one day"... "the day".
So yesterday I had to go to a party at my s.i.l.. I left home decided to:
1) Take my camera with me;
2) While on the road, pull the car to the side of the road and position myself in front of the house and take some pics.

Easy.
How gorgeous is that ?

On the same house and same wall there is also this bird. Adorable.
Above: Amsterdam North. The same concept: art on the outer wall of a home.

A windmill, a canal, some ducks. This landscape coud not be Dutchier.

No comments:

Post a Comment