Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jurianne Matter (Paper Design from Holland)

Wishboats, an original idea for parties and a child's room...

Above: the wishboats print set.

Blom in sticks...

The package of a blom.
Mmmm.... paperdesign from Holland. Super delicate and eyecandy made by Jurianne Matter. Cards, lanterns, angels, boats and flowers.

Jurianne completed her studies at the Interior Styling School at Artemis Academy, in Amsterdam. She works as a freelance designer and product stylist. She designs her own paperwork and also patterns for other companies such as &Klevering Amsterdam. You can find her work in many shops and webshops in the Netherlands and abroad. Jurianne told me by e-mail that during her childhood she spent vacations with her parents in Scandinavia - and that area of the world still inspires her work.

Such Sing angels are perfect to decorate my girl's bedroom not only during Christmas but all year long !
A little tree
A miniature ode to nature.

All the photos on this entry were sent to me by Jurianne.
Below, a translation of a fragment from an e-mail she sent me:

Hello Ana,


(...) How funny your blog, The Netherlands through Brazilian eyes. It is nice to read what your impressions are ! I have a lot of visitors from Brazil and meanwhile I have discovered why: Brazilians are very good in papercraft ! A Brazilian friend of my got an old magazine, did "raf-raf" en made a pretty Christimas tree for me. She also can make beautiful and resistent baskets with folded newspaper sheets. I have at this moment a free-download piece on my blog and that is very much visited by people in Brazil. (...)

Jurianne, thanks for your openess, your kindness, all the photos and your e-mails !
I love your work !

In order to buy her work visit: www.juriannematter.nl
Her blog, where you can see more of her other design works, tips, trips and comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment