Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Garden Features


Today, like every Wednesday, I have my day off. So I can relax a bit, go to supermarket, organize personal tasks and go to the net. On the way to my child's school I peek into gardens a lot. Look at this one: the area in front of a house is quite small and the flowers are very low maintenance. Small it is, however still looks pretty. I will come with more interesting garden features later.

Toda quarta eu não trabalho e é o dia que faço mais fotos, quando dá bom tempo. Sempre que tenho que levar meu mais velho à escola vou dando uma olhada pros jardins. Esse em frente à janela principal tem uma área bem pequena. E ficou lindo, super prático e fácil de manter ! Só uma peça em ferro (um bombeador de agua) e algumas flores. Vou mostrar outros jardins descolados mais tarde ainda esse ano. Um abraço e me aguardem !

No comments:

Post a Comment